[ietf-dkim] Rework of sections 6 and 7

2006-06-05 14:55:28
Sorry folks, but I'm not going to be able to get you the rework of sections 6 and 7 before I have to leave. I'll try to get it to you as soon as I can after I get to Vienna. I should have enough time to finish it while I'm traveling.

Briefly, section 6.1 will be broken up into a 6.1 (which is the "outer loop") and 6.1.1 (validate the signature). Sections 6.2 and 6.3 will become 6.1.2 and 6.1.3 respectively. 6.1.* will represent the "inner loop". There will be some further wording cleanup that will need some attention to get right.

Section 7 will become appendix D. Paul has, as promised, sent me some wording from which to start.

eric