[ietf-dkim] draft-crocker-dns-attrleaf

2006-06-19 12:53:04

Folks,

The issue of the DNS query specification choices that we made has been looming
for quite awhile.  For example, it's no great surprise that the impact of the
_domainkeys portion of the domain name has been missed by a lot of folks.

Over the last few months, I've come to believe that the underscored name
construct is a pretty significant enhancement to DNS and this it needed to be
documented as a construct.  It also needs IANA registration, I think.

To that end, I've generated a place-holder Internet Draft.  You can get at it
now, via: <http://bbiw.net/current.html#scopedleaf>.

d/
--

  Dave Crocker