[ietf-dkim] Working-Group Last Call on draft-ietf-dkim-base-03

2006-07-05 22:36:03
Since we seem to be working out what issues remain with draft-ietf-dkim-base-03, and it's a batch of relatively small things, Stephen and I feel confident in calling for Working-Group Last Call on that document, to end the Friday AFTER the Montreal meeting -- that will be 21 July.

The goal is to close out the base doc at that point and for Eric to get the next draft submitted ASAP after that... and that draft would go to the IESG.

So... let's continue as we've been, with that in mind. Eric may post intermediate pre-04 drafts here if he thinks that'd be useful.

Barry

--
Barry Leiba, DKIM working group chair  (leiba(_at_)watson(_dot_)ibm(_dot_)com)