Re: [ietf-dkim] dots in selectors

2006-07-08 20:50:09
+1 *3

        Tony Hansen
        tony(_at_)att(_dot_)com

Eric Allman wrote:
Thanks Mark.  I made the change as you suggest, but left the "... in a
manner similar to the conventional use in domain names" part, since that
seems to me to impart an intuitive sense of what is going on. Others may
disagree....

Good thought about capitalization.  I've made that change.

eric

--On July 7, 2006 11:35:44 PM +0000 Mark Delany