Re: [ietf-dkim] selectors, _policy._domainkey

2006-07-13 04:41:03
There's a glitch in the ABNF for s=. It refers to both "subdomain"
and "sub-domain". Both should be "sub-domain".

Thanks. As it is I had already changed the ABNF here for -04, so it was already fixed.

In section 3.6.2.1, we could reserve the use of _* labels as used in
leaves off of _domainkey for extensions related to DKIM.

Since the only other thing that can be in _domainkey (in the current draft at least) is selectors, and those can't have underscores, is there a need to do this?

eric