Re: [ietf-dkim] review of draft-ietf-dkim-overview-01

2006-07-13 04:39:42
Not by DKIM.

Moving the community to a common vocabulary involving vetting is not DKIM's job.

It's a battle that should be fought by the folks in the vetting business.

DKIM should use a generic term that isn't one of the terms of art.

d/

Eric Allman wrote:
So Dave, is this a vote for a formal definition?

eric

--On July 12, 2006 5:01:37 PM -0400 Dave Crocker