Re: [ietf-dkim] +1 on requirements for ssp-like-thing

2006-07-14 13:20:54
On Fri, 14 Jul 2006 13:46:34 -0600 Arvel Hathcock
<arvel(_dot_)hathcock(_at_)altn(_dot_)com>
wrote:
1) I sign everything, for some value of everything
2) I don't send email at all.

I'm sorry I had to miss the meetings in Montreal.

I want to put forth my belief that, whatever form SSP ultimately takes,
being able to say "everything that uses my domain name in the From
header can be expected to contain my digital signature" seems the rock
bottom minimum requirement (at least for me).  Anything more might be
nice, and I probably want some of it too, but we at least need this much.

+1

Scott K