Re: [ietf-dkim] draft-ietf-dkim-base-04 submitted

2006-07-16 13:30:36
On Sat, 15 Jul 2006 08:10:50 -0700 Eric Allman
<eric+dkim(_at_)sendmail(_dot_)org>
wrote:
I have just submitted draft-ietf-dkim-base-04 to internet-drafts for
publication.  An advance view can be found at

   http://www.neophilic.com/~eric/DKIM/draft-ietf-dkim-base-04.txt
   http://www.neophilic.com/~eric/DKIM/draft-ietf-dkim-base-04.html

There are still some open issues, as noted in Appendix F.1.

I'm pretty new to the IETF process, so I would appreciate a clarification
on how things are supposed to work....

This is, as I understand it, the document that is the midst of a working
group last call.  I would have expected last call to be on a document that
was complete.  Is it normal to do a last call on a document with known open
issues?

Scott K