Re: [ietf-dkim] draft-ietf-dkim-base-04 submitted

2006-07-16 17:23:49
Since the I-D drafts repository doesn't have 04 yet, I've attached a
diff betwen 03 and 04. (As generated by
http://tools.ietf.org/tools/rfcdiff/rfcdiff.pyht.)

        Tony Hansen
        tony(_at_)att(_dot_)com

Stephen Farrell wrote:

Scott Kitterman wrote:
On Sat, 15 Jul 2006 08:10:50 -0700 Eric Allman