Re: [ietf-dkim] Internationalized domain names

2006-07-20 11:50:02
We should not be thinking about changing IDNA or RFC 2822 in the DKIM WG.

The chairs agree, and the chairs also note that, related to this, we have said that we will also mostly not be thinking about how to work with EAI here. I say "mostly" because there's a likely outcome for much of what EAI's doing, and we shouldn't make changes to DKIM that will interoperate badly with that outcome.

Barry

--
Barry Leiba, DKIM working group chair  (leiba(_at_)watson(_dot_)ibm(_dot_)com)