RE: [ietf-dkim] The URL to my paper describing the DKIM policy options

2006-07-26 13:10:40

[mailto:ietf-dkim-bounces(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of Scott
Kitterman

Is the concept of operations that these servers should sign
using the provider's key (so all signatures for the domain
are 3rd party) or that the provider should manage multiple
keys to support per domain keys and sign the messages first
party for the domain?

I think that this use case argues for a means of indirection as the signer may
well change their config without notification to the originator.