Re: [ietf-dkim] Requirements on how SSP stuff is found...

2006-07-31 10:32:55
> But the SSP client is not the naive user - its a DKIM-verifier. Does
> that change the argument? E.g. in terms of requiring consideration of
> other "identities" or "domains" found in the message? (Just asking.)

If an SSP client could consider other identities/domains found within the message and that consideration could assist in determining the authentic/non-authentic question then yes that would be very useful input for a verifier. I'd be all for it. I hope I understood the question correctly :)

--
Arvel