Re: [ietf-dkim] What third-party ISP problem?

2006-08-04 08:19:58
Ahem, that's one provider per subdomain.  Why do you think that Orbitz
sends their newsletters from email.orbitz.com?

True, but when discussing this there seems to be some not-small faction
who hate using subdomains. Maybe they'll just get over it, but iirc there
was more than just aesthetics involved.

I observe that significant mailers delegate subdomains to their contractors now for DK signing, so whatever problems people are worried about don't seem to occur in practice. I think that counts as running code.

Regards,
John Levine, johnl(_at_)iecc(_dot_)com, Primary Perpetrator of "The Internet for
Dummies",
Information Superhighwayman wanna-be, http://johnlevine.com, Mayor