Re: [ietf-dkim] How to reconcile passive vs active?

2006-08-07 10:45:20
On 8/7/06, Bill(_dot_)Oxley(_at_)cox(_dot_)com
<Bill(_dot_)Oxley(_at_)cox(_dot_)com> wrote:
Damon

"Can we figure something else out that doesn't require me (or my 200k+)
users to have to remember two separate addresses, the cases to use
each, and remember what the second one is the first time they have to
use it in 5 years?"

as a sysadmin, lock out pop access and make them use web enabled mail

Sorry... we are a Notes shop. Might be a little easier if it were
another "shall not be named here" box but then would have to deal with
all those pesky persistance issues and other things. *sigh*

Regards,
Damon Sauer