Re: [ietf-dkim] Delegating responsibility: a make vs. buy design decision

2006-08-24 19:51:06
On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 17:39:36 -0700 Jim Fenton <fenton(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com>
wrote:
...  In addition to other objections I have, if it is not
significantly simpler I question the need for an additional mechanism,
especially in a security context such as this.

I think the real question is simpler for who.  I think it makes sense for
operators to take on complexity is it simplifies thing for authors.
I have a list of other concerns, which I'll post separately.  I started
with the security concern because it seemed the most clear-cut objection.

I look forward to it.  I don't want to do it if it's dumb.

Scott K