Re: [ietf-dkim] Itemized Summary of SSP Requirements-00

2006-08-29 13:46:07
I'm sorry, a correction to my question:

----- Original Message -----
From: "Hallam-Baker, Phillip" <pbaker(_at_)verisign(_dot_)com>

The requirement that I believe that the delegation discussion
highlights is the need for controlled delegation.

I.E I delegate to Fred the ability to sign on behalf of
marketing(_at_)example(_dot_)com but not ceo(_at_)example(_dot_)com(_dot_)

The delegation example is relevant because it is only the
policy mechanism that creates the need to count a signature by
Fred as a domain signature for example.com.

Ok, but you think it will still work or its consistent with the discovery
requirements 5.1.1 and 5.3.1?

| 5.1.1  [_] MUST use DNS RR TXT for Policy record.
| 5.3.1  [_] MUST use 2822.From domain only.

Or is this a DNS record preparation issue?