Re: [ietf-dkim] [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-allman-dkim-ssp-02.txt]

2006-09-01 00:18:02

No, not yet. As a WG, we're still on requirements.

After we've gotten consensus on those, we should look at the
various proposals.

Of course, I'm sure all of the authors of all of the
proposals will welcome comments off list.

S.

Hector Santos wrote:
Are we seeking comments on this new draft now?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Fenton" <fenton(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com>
To: "IETF-DKIM" <ietf-dkim(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org>
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2006 4:12 PM
Subject: [ietf-dkim] [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-allman-dkim-ssp-02.txt]

FYI, an updated version of the Allman/Delany/Fenton SSP draft is now
available.  The changes from -01 are fairly extensive; see the summary
of changes near the end of the document.

-Jim

directories.

Title : DKIM Sender Signing Practices
Author(s) : E. Allman, et al.
Filename : draft-allman-dkim-ssp-02.txt
Pages : 18
Date : 2006-8-31

DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) defines a domain-level
authentication framework for email using public-key cryptography and
key server technology to permit verification of the source and
contents of messages by either Mail Transport Agents (MTAs) or Mail
User Agents (MUAs).  The primary DKIM protocol is described in
This document describes the records that senders may use to advertise
how they sign their outgoing mail, and how verifiers should access
and interpret those results.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-allman-dkim-ssp-02.txt