Re: [ietf-dkim] requrements-01 available

2006-09-16 09:03:55

Good job Mike.

So as we said before we want to move to close out these requirements
and so we'll start using the issue tracker and jabber sessions again.

If you have an issue to raise about what's in, or missing from,
ssp-reqs-01 then please start a new thread with the subject like
"New issue: <<whatever>>" and Eliot will pick it up for inclusion
in the tracker.

Eliot will not go back over the list archive to try pick out issues
already raised (since Mike has already done that, and there's a crazy
amount of mail;-), so if something's slipped under the radar you
should generate a new issue. And if you don't highlight your message
with "New issue:" then its quite likely that it'll get missed.

Please also consider all of the putative requirements in ssp-reqs-01
as "issues" in that they'll each be covered in jabber sessions to see
if we have rough consensus. So if you just want to say "+1" or
whatever, there's no need to raise a new issue.

I earlier asked you to pencil in a jabber session at 1500 UTC (1600
in Dublin) on the 21st and now that we have reqs-01 to hand we should
have that session. The agenda will be to go over each of the putative
requirements and issues from the tracker (in some order that Barry
and I will try figure out). We can discuss future jabber session
logistics then also. As before, the jabber sessions are like
interim meetings in that everything agreed there is subject to
confirmation on this list. I'll send a better agenda to the list
in a few days.

Our goal now is to try to achieve rough consensus on these requirements
before San Diego, where I suppose we'll want to start working on (or
adopt, whatever), a protocol meeting those requirements. (I've asked
for one 2.5 hour slot in San Diego btw.)

Regards,
Stephen.

Michael Thomas wrote:
until it hits the drafts repository: