Re: [ietf-dkim] Delegation and Designation (#1360)

2006-09-29 07:26:16

keep 'designation'
[note: I don't like that naming system, but that is not worth debate]

On Fri, 29 Sep 2006, Stephen Farrell wrote:

So - on the jabber chat we almost established a rough consensus
not to include designation at this point.

If no-one else speaks up either way, I reckon that that's the
only resolution, i.e. we drop designation.

If you do want designation included then say so. If you
don't then similarly, say so.

If we already know what you want, or if you don't know what
you want, or if you don't know what this is about, then please
say nothing:-)

At this stage I think we should all understand the issue
sufficiently well that there's no need for debate - let's
just decide.