Re: [ietf-dkim] 1359: ssp-requirements-01 // Outsource First Party Signing concerns extended

2006-10-11 08:29:16

william(at)elan.net wrote:

On Wed, 11 Oct 2006, Stephen Farrell wrote:

Doug,

That was agreed to be closed on the jabber session.

No-one spoke against that, so please consider this closed/rejected.

You're quite wrong.

If so, apologies. Can you point me at the mail archive please? (I
mean since we discussed this in the jabber session and I posted
the summary.)

> Number of people spoke - just not on the jabber.
You're abusing jabber as means of making decision for WG items -

Overstated.

jabber is just a discussion forum for some group of WG participants
but as per IETF rules all decisions are really done based on discussions on the list.

Of course,
Stephen.