Re: [ietf-dkim] 1359: ssp-requirements-01 // Outsource First Party Signing concerns extended

2006-10-11 08:42:34
+1

I can't attend due to firewall restrictions it seems. (*sigh*)
But I think there is plenty of positive concensus on this AND
https://rt.psg.com/Ticket/Display.html?id=1358 -DKIM Strict-

Regards,
Damon Sauer

On 10/11/06, william(at)elan.net <william(_at_)elan(_dot_)net> wrote:

On Wed, 11 Oct 2006, Stephen Farrell wrote:

> Doug,
>
> That was agreed to be closed on the jabber session.
>
> No-one spoke against that, so please consider this closed/rejected.

You're quite wrong. Number of people spoke - just not on the jabber.
You're abusing jabber as means of making decision for WG items -
jabber is just a discussion forum for some group of WG participants
but as per IETF rules all decisions are really done based on discussions
on the list.

---
William Leibzon
Elan Networks