Re: [ietf-dkim] New issue: fate of ssp-reqs draft...

2006-10-17 15:04:44
At 9:47 PM +0100 10/17/06, Stephen Farrell wrote:
Should the ssp-reqs draft:

(a) become an RFC of its own, as soon as we can do that, or,
(b) be incorporated into the eventual SSP protocol RFC or,
(c) just be allowed expire once we're done with it, or,
(d) finish it but only send it to the AD at the same time as
    the SSP protocol draft?
Or, perhaps even, (e), something else?

There is not good guidance on that in the IETF. (b) seem best because it gives the reader just one place to look instead of two.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--Domain Assurance Council