Re: [ietf-dkim] Collection of use cases for SSP requirements

2006-11-11 13:00:49

On Nov 11, 2006, at 11:31 AM, <Bill(_dot_)Oxley(_at_)cox(_dot_)com> wrote:

The FDIC certifies a bank and authorizes them to use a logo, won't the
phishers immediately certify their mail with that logo?

Yes. But that logo will be in the body of the message, not in the
MUA where it would be for a real bank messge.

Think web browser-ssl-padlock or web browser coloured address
bar, rather than an attached gif.

Cheers,
  Steve

Thanks,