Re: [ietf-dkim] Blocking improperly signed messages

2006-12-11 14:35:22
Doug,

In lieu of no MUA that currently supports your DKIM address book ideas, are you suggesting that every SMTP or MUA system that is waiting for the standardization of DKIM will also have to use Levine's and Hoffman's new non-standard, untested, unverified, no threat analysis, commercial DAC venture in order to get any PAYOFF or BENEFIT from DKIM?

In other words, are you saying without DAC, DKIM is useless?

Is this the reason why SSP is being brushed aside? Because the DAC group have succeeded in clouding the SSP picture and non facts that it work hence the non-standard DAC should be used instead with DKIM?

The why are we wasting time with SSP requirements. If enough people here are so CONVINCE that DAC is the ultimate technology to be used with DKIM, why they do do an official IETF I-D proposal? Why did Paul Hoffman, one of the Key IETF GODS, stray away from using the IETF to standardized DAC?

I'm sorry, you have to excuse me, but I am engineer at heart, and none of this make sense to me. Too much politics and self-interest for me going on here.

---
HLS