Re: [ietf-dkim] Base issue: multiple linked signatures

2006-12-26 16:04:31

I emphatically agree. I will also note that a comparable set of tools are
provided by multipart/signed to MOSS (not that anyone cares about MOSS any
more), PGP, and S/MIME, and pretty much nothing has come of it. Maybe DKIM will
be different, but while I'm optimistic that DKIM will see better deployment,
that optimism doesn't extend to tricky stuff in this area.

But its broken NOW (mailing list breaking DKIM integrity), out of the box, without getting any real DEPLOYMENT. How much tricker can it get?

What is the solution for a MAIL SERVER Designer such as us?

Anyone with an answer? Just resign even if the original signature is now broken?

---
HLS