RE: [ietf-dkim] 1365 yes/no

2007-02-28 19:23:57
[mailto:ietf-dkim-bounces(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of Arvel Hathcock

I have had some sympathy for this in the past but now I have
to ask: Are we creating "Sender *SIGNING* Practices" or
"Sender Practices In General"?  Besides, there are already at
least two other ways with more traction to achieve this
particular goal.

This is a subtly different issue.

The charter only allows us to actualy specify "Sender *SIGNING* Practices" but
that does not mean that we can't provide a framework that is capable of
expressing "Sender Practices In General".

My position is that we should not address this until after we recharter.