[ietf-dkim] Re: LWSP in base64-encoded public key TXT RR

2007-03-07 11:13:35
Paul Hoffman wrote:

maybe Eric could still do a s/LWSP/[FWS]/g in AUTH48
eliminating LWSP everywhere (?)

Absolutely not. This is a technical change.

It's IMO more in the direction of an erratum.  Nobody
could claim with a straight face that they need lines
consisting only of white space for their folding magic.

If we tried that, the document would have to go through
IESG review again.

I thought that this depends on the AD or the shepherd (?)
Of course I don't want a new IESG review or other delays.

Frank