Re: [ietf-dkim] Review of DKIM Sender Signing Practices (draft-ietf-dkim-ssp-01)

2007-12-05 07:25:46
On Wednesday 05 December 2007 08:53, John Levine wrote:
How would doing this work change what verifiers do after the RFC is
deployed?

Probably not much, but it will help rein in unwarranted expectations
by senders that publishing SSP will affect what happens to their mail.

It sounds like a lot of work to say the same thing to me.  I don't think
increasing the quantity and type of ways that the draft says it doesn't
mandate what receivers will do is a value added use of anyone's time.

Scott K