RE: [ietf-dkim] Tracing SSP's paradigm change

2007-12-07 03:40:32

I've tried to recruit postings by some other anti-abuse folks
who have
expressed strongly negative opinions, but they have declined,
indicating that
they try to avoid being abused, and do not see any indication
of interest in
serious discussion about this in this group.

 From the style of quite a few postings on the list, can you
blame them?
I hope that myself and a few others have avoided the ad hominem attacks
and attempted to engage in serious discussion. If I have attacked or
offended anyone I apologize.

Intelligent people of good will often disagree on technical matters but
that should not impact our mutual respect for one another.

pat