Re: [ietf-dkim] NEW ISSUE: Limit the application of SSP to unsigned messages

2007-12-10 09:38:47
On Monday 10 December 2007 11:25, Michael Thomas wrote:
Stephen Farrell wrote:
Mike,

Michael Thomas wrote:
From what I can tell, you do not want to be educated, you
  just want to stop SSP, and have said as much.

That is unhelpful. Please desist from such.

   So exactly how many times are we supposed to respond to the same issue
   from the same poster in good faith?

+1.

I've got 33 messages from one participant in the last two days and I find
nothing novel or constructive in them in my personal opinion.  Such actions
are (once again in my personal opinion which may well be wrong) nothing more
than a denial of service attack on this working group.

Scott K