Re: [ietf-dkim] NEW ISSUE: Restriction to posting by first Author breaks email semantics

2007-12-11 08:58:25
John Levine wrote:
In the end I stick with my preferred way forward: deprecate multiple
From lines.

How does that turn into a spec?  I understand we say "don't do that", but
then someone will go and do it anyway.  Is the idea that a message with
multiple From: is out of scope of SSP?

No.  I think what's in the text is as good as anything we can come up
with.  Your earlier suggestion was probably the right one, John, that we
take it to the appropriate forum for RFC2822bis and work from there.

Eliot