Re: [ietf-dkim] NEW ISSUE: Restriction to posting by first Author breaks email semantics

2007-12-11 08:57:45
In the end I stick with my preferred way forward: deprecate multiple
From lines.

How does that turn into a spec?  I understand we say "don't do that", but
then someone will go and do it anyway.  Is the idea that a message with
multiple From: is out of scope of SSP?

Some relevant changes would be to section 2.3 to remove references to
multiple From: and change them to say that multiple From: is outside
the scope of SSP.

In 4.3 add a note to all and strict pointing out that if you publish either
of those, you better not send multiple From: mail.

R's,
John