[ietf-dkim] Processing SSP issues in January using jabber/concalls....

2007-12-11 08:44:24

Hi All,

I just spoke with Barry on the phone and we'd like to
schedule a set of concalls & jabber sessions so that
we can progress the SSP issues from the tracker.

As before, all conclusions reached will have to be
confirmed on the list.

We're looking at scheduling 1 hour calls each Thursday
in Jan (i.e. 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th and 31st) at 1700 UTC.

We'll want a scribe for each session so that people who can
only connect to the jabber room can follow what's going
on and so we can use the logs to produce meeting minutes.

Cisco (thanks Eliot) have agreed to setup the calls
and can support local dial-in numbers in a range of
countries.

So, if you're interested in this, can you send me
(offlist, I'll summarise back to the list) answers
to the following by December 19th.

- I <<do/don't>> want to participate in these sessions
- I <<can/cannot>> participate on those dates
- I will call in from <<country>>
- I <<can/cannot>> use jabber
- I <<can/cannot>> act as jabber scribe for some of the
  sessions
- I would prefer if the calls were on <<day>> at <<time&TZ>>
  or <<day>> at <<time&TZ>>... (a list is fine here)

Thanks,
Stephen.