Re: [ietf-dkim] Processing SSP issues inJanuary using jabber/concalls....

2007-12-11 11:05:11
On Tuesday 11 December 2007 12:49, Bill(_dot_)Oxley(_at_)cox(_dot_)com wrote:
Such complaints would naturally be offlist from non or part time
participants at industry meetings, commercial contacts and other venues
Thanks,

So complaints from people who can't be bothered to subscribe to a mailing list
and send a message should control how we run the group?

Personally, I'm not aware of any such complaints and I think in an open entity
such as the IETF, secret complaints should get no weight.

Scott K