Re: [ietf-dkim] Processing SSP issues in January using jabber/concalls....

2007-12-11 10:50:09
Stephen Farrell wrote:

Dave Crocker wrote:
Stephen Farrell wrote:
Only place we're a bit off is the 30 day notice period.
If we want to be strict about that then I guess we can
push the dates further forward, but if everyone's ok with
starting early in the new year, then I think we should be
Who is the 'everyone' that you are relying on to vet the decision to do
a variance?

I'm assuming the people subscribed here and the ADs.

Say if you think we should be doing something else (in which
case a suggestion would be appreciated).

Well I for one think that many of these issues can be resolved
on the list. For example, I don't see much if any support for
changing the valid first party signature consensus from rfc 5016,
and I've seen a whole lot of -1's.

                Mike