Re: [ietf-dkim] Processing SSP issues in January using jabber/concalls....

2007-12-11 15:51:05

Dave Crocker wrote:

Stephen Farrell wrote:

Dave Crocker wrote:
...Sufficient advanced notice
seems a natural part of that.

Just for information, we had the same issue when we used jabber
before (in March 2006) and the IESG were ok with not insisting
on the 30 day rule then. We'll see what the ADs say.

I guess my question is why you felt the need to post this, Stephen?

(Sigh.) For information. In the past, with this WG, the IESG
were ok with us not strictly adhering to the 30-day notice
requirement, i.e. they then considered that we were giving
sufficient notice.

IMO we've thrashed this one enough.

S.