Re: [ietf-dkim] Processing SSP issues in January using jabber/concalls....

2007-12-11 10:10:44

Dave Crocker wrote:

Stephen Farrell wrote:
We're looking at scheduling 1 hour calls each Thursday
in Jan (i.e. 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th and 31st) at 1700 UTC.

<http://www.ietf.org/IESG/STATEMENTS/Interim-meetings.txt>
imposes some requirements on this.

Yes. I've let the ADs know.

Only place we're a bit off is the 30 day notice period.
If we want to be strict about that then I guess we can
push the dates further forward, but if everyone's ok with
starting early in the new year, then I think we should be
ok. Given that we successfully used this modus operandi
before I'd hope the ADs are ok with it.

We'll see what they say.

S.