Re: [ietf-dkim] Draft summary for IETF 71 DKIM meeting

2008-03-11 11:17:20
One thing that occurred to me after the meeting is that we didn't talk
about when last call for asp should be. Last call is usually a good
forcing function, especially since there's usually a lull after the
meeting. Aren't we pretty close to being there if not there already?

Stephen and I specifically didn't want to set a date for last call yet.  We'd
like to get those last five (or so) issues resolved first.  If discussion of
those seems torpid, we'll propose leaving the document as is and going into
WGLC
on it.  Let's see what happens.

Yes, we're pretty close.

Barry