Re: [ietf-dkim] Why only exact domains matter

2008-04-30 19:15:20
So, are you saying that because we don't provide protection against
"cousin domains" we should drop our effort to provide protection
against mis-use of "exact domains?"

Where you say "exact domain" I presume you mean "subdomain", but I'd
flip it around to make it clearer.

I'm saying that an attackers use of "i-look-like-domain.com" does not
diminish or defeat the level of protection which ADSP provides to
"domain.com".  In fact, ADSP will push _all_ attackers to move to
"i-look-like-domain.com."  I view this as a good thing, others don't and
I'm struggling to understand why.

Arvel