Re: [ietf-dkim] end-users vs filtering engines

2008-04-30 17:12:49
Thanks Dave.

I hope our discussion can cause some others to come to life and post
their thoughts.

Arvel

Dave Crocker wrote:

Arvel Hathcock wrote:
Is there a sufficiently useful degree of benefit to warrant the
(considerable) cost of development, deployment, and use?

What is this question in reference to?  The notion of NXDOMAIN lookups or
ADSP in general?

Arvel,

Very sorry for being so cryptic.  While I view the questions as
applicable for
any effort, in this case I meant them with respect to any 'protect the
sub-tree' effort. That was why my following comments referred to cousin
names.