Re: [ietf-dkim] forward movement, please? (was RE: Are lookalike domains like parent domains?)

2008-04-30 17:27:42
Instead of discussing how many angels fit on a pinhead, I suggest
that we do something sensible, like: ADSP is bound to DNS, and
therefore it's defined only for author domains that exist in DNS.

Excellent.

Section 3.2 already lists "the domain does not exist" as a valid ADSP
result.  So we could add Wietse's text "ADSP is bound to DNS and
therefore is to be applied only to Author Domains which actually exist
in DNS." as the first sentence of section 3 perhaps?

Arvel