[ietf-dkim] I-D.kucherawy-dkim-reporting (was: Discussion of Consensus check: Domain Existence Check)

2008-06-11 18:09:12
Douglas Otis wrote:

 [skipping the parts we have now repeated often enough]
After all, the goal is to finish the ADSP, ASAP.  : )

Sometimes I wonder what the goal here is.  Looking into
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kucherawy-dkim-reporting
it reinvents RFC 3834 without referencing it, it has a
reference to RFC 1894 obsoleted by RFC 3464 *five*
years ago, and still talks about ASP instead of ADSP.

Using [FWS] in DNS records is also broken by design,
unless the goal is "experimental" havoc.

 Frank