Re: [ietf-dkim] Issue 1563: Treatment of verification failure notreally a goal

2008-07-03 16:44:44
Stephen Farrell wrote:

Suggestion was to move overview section 3.2.1 to 5.4.
No discussion ensued.

ADSP was / is more interesting than overview in March / now.

I suggest we leave this one to the editors.

That might be one of the cases where having "adopted" vs.
"rejected" on public record is important.  It is rather
odd when a draft is posted, folks provide feedback and
issues, Eliot goes to the trouble of noting such issues,
nothing else happens for many weeks with "overview", and
most "overview" tickets are simply closed as irrelevant.

What's the purpose of collecting tickets if they are
ignored without a single comma in the draft changed ?

 Frank