Re: [ietf-dkim] Issue 1563: Treatment of verification failure notreally a goal

2008-07-04 02:16:33

Frank Ellermann wrote:
It is rather
odd when a draft is posted, folks provide feedback and
issues, Eliot goes to the trouble of noting such issues,
nothing else happens for many weeks with "overview", and
most "overview" tickets are simply closed as irrelevant.

What's the purpose of collecting tickets if they are
ignored without a single comma in the draft changed ?

They're not being ignored.

However, a bunch of these appear to me to be editorial
improvements in an informational document that attracted
no comment when posted and so I think its entirely fair
to let the editors figure out what to do with the chance
for the original poster to yell if that goes wrong.

S.