Re: [ietf-dkim] RFC4871bis

2009-01-26 21:25:32
Mike Adkins had an interesting suggestion where he'd use d=aol.com to
sign outbound messages, and i=good(_at_)aol(_dot_)com, bad(_at_)aol(_dot_)com
and
suspect(_at_)aol(_dot_)com to denote various reputation scores that aol's
filters
assigned an outbound message.

This would allow aol to separate mail into different streams at their
end, and it'd allow receiving ISPs aware of this i= classification to
specialcase their filters to watch for i=bad or i=suspect email from
aol.

That's just one use case .. it is not just senders wanting a separate
reputation for all their clients so that some bad clients dont harm
the rest of their client base.

Even in the AOL scenario.. ADSP would be a nonstarter, thank god.