Re: [ietf-dkim] draft Errata on RFC 4871

2009-01-27 11:58:35
On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 10:20 PM, Jeff Macdonald
<jmacdonald(_at_)e-dialog(_dot_)com> wrote:
I'd still think even given that model, you'd let the actions of the i=
determine the trustworthness of the steam independent of what the owner
of d= claims.

Always crosscheck, is a good general rule. But let's put it this way
.. if I trust you enough to even look at your i= (let alone engage in
the contortions of d= and i= permutations and combinations that ADSP
would require) then I dont need to keep more than a general eye on
your mail stream.

Especially as I know its backed by a feedback loop where you will be
alerted about issues and deal with them (we at outblaze tie our loop
to a strong whitelist, and you cant get a loop unless we whitelist you
.. so we have been using that reputation model early on).

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian (ops(_dot_)lists(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com)