[ietf-dkim] Requesting working group Last Call on: draft-ietf-dkim-rfc4871-errata-02

2009-02-12 12:57:28

Folks,

G'day.

The latest version of:

      RFC 4871 DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) Signatures -- Errata

      draft-ietf-dkim-rfc4871-errata-02
      <http://dkim.org/ietf-dkim.htm#errata>

was posted 8 days ago.  A competing proposal was posted 2 days ago.

On reviewing the list activity, concerning the the contents of
rfc4871-errata-02, I've seen:

      *  Some debate about a vocabulary choice that appears to be have
converged
on retaining the current usage and definition

      *  One posting noting some minor typos that can be fixed for the released
version

      *  Some requests for progressing the current draft.

Concerning the alternative proposal, I've seen only one posting in its favor.

Consequently, I'd like to ask that we go through a working group Last Call for
rfc4871-errata-02.

d/

--

   Dave Crocker