[ietf-dkim] [Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-fenton-dkim-reputation-hint-00]

2009-02-12 15:16:50
FYI, I have submitted a short I-D which proposes a way to communicate a
stable identifier in the DKIM-Signature header field which might be
useful in the context of reputation.

Comments appreciated.

-Jim

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        New Version Notification for
draft-fenton-dkim-reputation-hint-00
Date:   Thu, 12 Feb 2009 11:28:18 -0800 (PST)
From:   IETF I-D Submission Tool <idsubmission(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
To:     fenton(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com

A new version of I-D, draft-fenton-dkim-reputation-hint-00.txt has been
successfuly submitted by Jim Fenton and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-fenton-dkim-reputation-hint
Revision:        00
Title:           DKIM Reputation Hint Extension
Creation_date:   2009-02-12
WG ID:           Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 5

Abstract:
This document defines an extension to the DomainKeys Identified Mail
(DKIM) specification to provide an identifier that may be used as a
"hint" by reputation services using DKIM wanting to maintain
reputation information at a finer level of granularity than that of
the signing domain itself.

The IETF Secretariat.