[ietf-dkim] Do over? was Re: Moving on to ADSP

2009-03-11 19:02:33
Before I attempt to answer Dave's question, I have two questions for the
Chairs:

1. Is discussion of ADSP on the list in order again?

2. It sounds like what's being proposed here is a "do over" of the WG
and IETF Last Calls on the ADSP specification, by making a substantial
change.  Is that in order?

-Jim

Dave CROCKER wrote:
Isn't it much simpler, and entirely sufficient, to have ADSP use SDID (d=)?

I am not understanding the downside to the choice.

The alternatives all seem significantly more complicated and probably
problematic.

d/