Re: [ietf-dkim] DKIMcore

2009-03-11 18:44:15
Well, anonymous domains and documents should not be trusted, especially
since PDF   has recently suffered with Zero-Day PDF Exploit.
     Google:  PDF  Zero Day Exploit

Its fresh out of the press.

This domain has no content, totally blind.  I would not trust this dkimcore
. org until they reveal themselves.

--

On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 5:48 PM, Franck Martin <franck(_at_)genius(_dot_)com>